Does your beloved Kitty deserve a warm glow too by helping his or her wild cousins?
Twin your pet cat with a lion, cheetah or leopard – whichever it most reminds you of and all donations will support that endangered big cat.
You can also Twin your dog.
Which big cat is most like your pet?
- Does your cat fancy itself as the king of all cats? The lion is a truly majestic cat, and although it spends a lot of its life sleeping, it is very sociable when awake and its loud roar can be heard from miles away!
- Or is your pet kitten fast and furious? The cheetah is a graceful and fast mover and tends to keep itself to itself. This shy cat doesn’t roar like a lion but prefers to purr, hiss and growl. Perhaps the most unusual trait is the fact that it cannot retract its claws!
- Perhaps your cat disappears the moment it is time to be put outside in the rain or taken for his jabs? The leopard too is a born escapologist. A master of stealth and the strongest of all the big cats, this powerful cat is not only exceptional at climbing trees but even likes water. They also can’t resist marking their territory!
- Your cat will receive an engraved ID tag to wear with pride so everyone can see they are saving lives in the wild, along with a personalised photograph sponsorship certificate emailed to you. Your cat could even enter our Hall of Fame!
- You will receive regular e-news updates and our bi-annual supporter magazine, Wildlife World as a thank you.
Twin your cat now!
To twin your cat you can choose to donate by a Direct Debit of £3 a month or make a one off payment of £36.
***This scheme is currently not available. Please visit our main site www.ptes.org***(Please note that if for any reason your chosen species has raised more than is necessary or the project has come to an end then your monthly gift will go towards saving other big cats or wild dogs.)